Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kisses - Little Reminders

Now one would think it is obvious where kisses come into play reminding another person in your life how important they are but maybe there are other times or situations you have not considered. 

It seems whenever someone in our house hurts someone's feelings the best way to make the pain go away is for the offender to give a kiss and say I'm Sorry!  It is fun when this happens between the adults and our daughters sees it because it helps her to understand how feelings get hurt and how a little caring can fix them.

Kisses also make for a heartfelt yet inexpensive reward system.  When I "catch" my daughter being good I'll often sneak a kiss and let her know I am happy with what she is doing.  Most of the time this results a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment