Sunday, June 10, 2012

#50BookPledge Book 34 The Naughty Bucket List

The Naughty Bucket List by Kourtney Jason from Amorata Press 2011

For someone considered conservative, old fashioned and unadventurous this book was a real stretch for me.  The book offers 369 suggestions to make your love life much spicier.  Some of the suggestions had merit and I'm certain I'll try them if I haven't already.  There were several that weren't for me though and went against my morals like the suggestion of having a one night stand.  There are several that are yeah maybe and an equal number of probably not.  Regardless of your view thought The Naughty Bucket List will provide some useful suggestions for your love life.  The book is an easy read and the suggests are just ideas, not a how to.  Even though not everything works for everyone,it is worth at minimum a quick skim.

No comments:

Post a Comment