Monday, January 2, 2012

Random Read Historical Fiction Challenge

 
So I have to read one of these books:
The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak (Available January 3. Check out the video trailer!)
The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay
The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
Midwife of Venice by Roberta Rich
The Salt Road by Jane Johnson
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
Anything in the Outlander or Lord John series by Diana Gabaldon (If you haven’t met Jamie Fraser yet, are you ever in for a treat!)

I wish I could do the last, but sadly I've read all the Outlander Series and can't seem to get interested in the Lord John Series.

The Virgin Cure is probably the easiest since it is the book for Yummy Mummy Club Book Club this month and I can borrow it from a friend.

Definitely looking forward to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment